The Park Hotel is a pub, restaurant and hotel at 19 Park Road, Teddington, London TW11. It is a Grade II listed building, built in the mid-19th century.
From the pub wiki site and that of the Twickenham Museum:
The Park Hotel was earlier known as The Greyhound and appears as such in the licensing lists of 1729.
In 1795 it was briefly called The Guilford Arms after the Earl of Guilford then living in Bushy House. After his death the business was named after the next occupant of Bushy House, the Duke of Clarence.
1851/Jno Royal, Clarence Arms & posting house/../../Post Office Directory
It was rebuilt in 1863, and became the Clarence Arms Inn, and later the Clarence Hotel.
1866/John Simpson/Clarence Arms & Railway Tavern/../../Post Office Directory
It temporarily closed in 2000 for extensive refurbishment and building works and is now known as The Park.