From the website of The Richmond Charities:
“Ten almshouses were founded by Humphrey Michel in 1695. In 1727 William Smithet endowed the charity with property in Kew Foot Road and land now including Michel’s Row and Rosedale Road.
Michel’s Almshouses are located in central Richmond in The Vineyard and comprise seventeen one-bedroom almshouses.
6 new houses added
1 new bungalow added
No.10 converted into guest accommodation and an office”