*Wittkower, Rudolf (1940): “Alberti’s Approach to Antiquity in Architecture”, in Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes.
From: the Directory of Buildings of Townscape Merit (BTMs) and Listed Buildings in Teddington assembled by the Planning and History Groups of The Teddington Society:
“Road: High Street, Teddington
Property: 6, “NatWest”
The National Westminster Bank. In 1978 the Misses Sanford stated that this building was first the County and Westminster Bank, then the Westminster and finally the National Westminster (in 2013 known as NatWest), and that it was built in about 1909. At the time of the TeddSoc Survey it had a door in both the High Street and Station Road, but in 2013 the only door is in the High Street. One of the two ATMs on the Station Road side of the building is placed in the former doorway. The building has 3-storeys in dark red brick ornamented in rubbed red brick to outline doors and windows to suggest pilasters. There are flats over the bank.”